Personal observations about the Pareto's Principle

by Dominic Micallef

Coming to think of it, it is true that we have a lot of waste in our lives being it time, being it resources etc. Moreover, sometimes we find it more convenient and easier to accomodate what is "urgent" before what in reality is important. Could be an error in judgement as well.

However when it comes to maximising the 20%, I have some reservations in the sense that wouldn't it be better if we try to maybe with some tweaking make the other 80% get closer to our best 20%. Might prove to be a sound long-term investment after all.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Pareto Principle - For and Against.

Share this page:
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.